We have an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Building Surveyor with broad commercial property experience who is looking to develop their career in the East Midlands.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have an exciting opportunity for a graduate with experience, to join our Building Consultancy team on a permanent basis. We’re looking for a motivated self-starter who is preparing to qualify as a Chartered Building Surveyor.
The successful candidate will support the Building Consultancy Team on both professional and project based work and will be supported in achieving their Chartered status by our dedicated APC Counsellor.
You'll be based at our Nottingham or Derby office, with the flexibility for remote work. While your main focus will be on the East Midlands sector, there are key projects outside this region that will require travel when necessary.
You'll be an energetic and client-focused person with good interpersonal skills, preparing for chartered status. You'll also need to hold a full driving licence. Experience of AutoCAD would be an advantage.
In return, we offer a varied workload in a vibrant, sociable work environment and an excellent opportunity to further your career.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 1 year experience within a graduate role in the Commercial Property sector
- Professional, personable with a commercial approach;
- Ability to problem solve;
- Excellent communication skills with gravitas amongst clients and peers;
- Positive attitude, true team player with a ‘can do’ approach;
- Valid clean UK driving licence is essential
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work arrangements, including remote and in-office options