For expert building surveying and project management advice
Innes England can take care of a host of property-related issues simply and cost-effectively, to maximise the value of your portfolio or manage your risk.
We’re ready to help at every stage of the property cycle:
- For buyers or tenants we offer acquisition surveys or schedules of condition to carry out the necessary due diligence, protect your investment and offer you a valuable tool in negotiations.
- Building owners and tenants benefit from our efficient planned maintenance services and dilapidation assessments, helping you budget effectively and ensuring there are no nasty surprises during the life of your property or at the end of a tenancy.
- At the end of a lease we’ll advise on dilapidations liabilities or help to negotiate a break clause to minimise property costs.
- If you’re a landlord, we’ll prepare schedules of dilapidations and negotiate with tenants on your behalf, making sure your building is returned to you in a condition required by the lease or appropriately compensated where a tenant fails to meet their obligation.
- For owners or tenants wishing to undertake repair or refurbishment for office fit-out works we can assist through every stage of the process. From design and feasibility, complete project management to handover, we’ll deliver a quality building project on time and to budget.
Our other building consultancy services:
- Development monitoring – providing monitoring services for private investors and funding institutions.
- Reinstatement cost assessments – making sure your insurance is at the right level for your investment
- Party wall services – if you’re a building owner or adjoining owner we can protect your property, minimise risk and ensure compliance with legislation.
- Measured surveys – providing you with Land Registry compliant lease plans or detailed building plans.