Formed in 1988, Highbridge Properties has developed over 10,000,000 sq ft of primarily out of town office parks, industrial/warehousing schemes and more recently data centres. Of that total, approximately 1,760,000 sq ft has been developed at Sherwood Park, Nottingham.
- Input into design, specification and size of accommodation suitable for the market place
- Preparation of marketing campaign including branding, brochure design and preparation of marketing collateral
- Disposal of speculative and pre-let office and warehouse accommodation on the region’s most successful Enterprise Zone
Highbridge Properties and Innes England
Over the past ten years, Innes England has advised Highbridge Properties on a range of pre-let and speculative office and warehouse/industrial schemes at Sherwood Park, formerly designated an Enterprise Zone located at J27 of the M1 motorway, previously occupied by Kodak. Warehouse schemes totalling 1,230,000 sq ft attracting a range of occupiers including Rolls Royce, L’Oreal and Prolog. Office accommodation totalling 527,000 sq ft has been constructed in sizes ranging from 1,500 sq ft to 100,000 sq ft, boasting occupiers including BskyB, E.ON and Pendragon among others.
- Working with Highbridge, Innes England provided development advice, market demand and investment disposal activity.
- Highbridge has been the greatest contributor to the success of Sherwood Park, designated an Enterprise Zone in the 1990’s.
- The development of the last phase at Lakeview/H20 saw the successful redevelopment of the former Kodak Headquarters manufacturing plant, with the creation of 175,000 sq ft of speculative Grade A offices and 250,000 sq ft of pre-let B8 warehouse units.
- Redevelopment of a redundant manufacturing complex, creating 4,000 jobs.
'The right approach whether the space is 1,500 or 100,000 sq ft'