Acting on behalf of Derby City Council / Derby Pride to facilitate the regeneration of the 180 acre Pride Park site which came forward through City Challenge.
Development Consultancy Expertise
- Strategic advice for an industrial and office development to enable masterplanning
- Develop a disposal and marketing strategy
- Securing occupiers on both a freehold and leasehold basis
Working with a clear division of responsibility and understanding to promote the site in the most effective way. Advice to the developer in relation to market conditions and the type and mix of both office and industrial buildings to be constructed that would most suit local market demand.
An in-depth knowledge of the local market, including many of the major industrialists and occupiers, enabling a more satisfactory process of engagement. Identifying occupiers and to facilitating a relationship between the occupier and the developers, leading to satisfactory disposals, including on a bespoke basis.
Key deals include:
- Derby College, 93,000 sq ft
- Rolls-Royce, Jubilee House, 75,000 sq ft
- Geldards LLP, Pride Place, 20,000 sq ft
- Lloyds Register Rail, The Point, 10,000 sq ft
- Pride Park has become widely recognised as one of the most successful regeneration projects across the country over the last decade.
- Innes England handled the promotion and disposal of all land plot sales and subsequently has delivered over one hundred disposals on the mixed use business park, which has led to the creation of over 4,000 jobs.
- As well as leisure, industrial and retail and roadside, the business park has delivered over 1m sq ft of office space, cementing its position as the city’s premier business address.
'180 acres developed in total'