Pendragon PLC is the largest independent operator of franchised motor car dealerships in the UK, operating over 300 outlets. Pendragon became a public limited company when the vehicle division of Williams PLC was de-merged in 1989, at that time operating 19 car dealerships.
- Sole appointed agent for Midlands and North
- Development and disposal advice
- Rent reviews and lease renewals
Pendragon PLC and Innes England
Innes England is the sole appointed advisor for the Midlands and North regions, having the necessary specialist roadside and development expertise. We are currently handling the disposal of several sites comprising in excess of 20 acres of roadside land and buildings. The sites all are suitable for redevelopment for a range of uses requiring careful and systematic management. Our knowledge in the mechanics of complex conditional development transactions and securing enhanced planning consents prior to marketing enables us to deliver the best results for our client.
- Acquisition of new Mercedes dealerships in Leeds, Huddersfield, Wakefield and Skipton to meet the requirements of the Yorkshire franchise secured by the client
- Acquisition of new Porsche dealerships in Wilmslow, Nottingham and Sutton Coldfield
- Sale of 1.2 acres to Marks and Spencer’s Simply Food in Sheffield
- Disposals of in excess of £25m of sale and leasebacks
- Sale of pre-let retail warehouse development to Currys and Furniture Village in Solihull to Standard Life for £23m on a former Rover and Land Rover dealership
'appointed since 1996'