Client Blueprint is a multi award winning sustainable investor regeneration property developer and asset manager. A private limited company wholly owned by Aviva Investors, Igloo Regeneration Fund and the Homes and Communities Agency (HCA).
- Marketing strategy for iconic speculative building designed for flexible multiple occupation
- Targeting user/planning compliant occupiers
- Securing occupiers during and post construction
Blueprint and Innes England
Over its entire life, Blueprint has called upon the services of Innes England on a variety of development schemes, property disposals and asset management but most notably the marketing of the prestigious Nottingham Science Park No. 1 development, a 42,000 sq ft facility located at the entrance to the broader Nottingham Science Park.
- Working with Blueprint, Innes England evolved a traditional and innovative marketing campaign aimed at a specifically targeted marketplace.
- Establishing an iconic building with high sustainability at the top of the developer’s agenda.
- The promotion of a striking individually specified 42,000 sq ft office building built speculatively.
- Secured a range of tenants whose use is compliant with both the planning use and building covenants.
- Tenants include Changan Automotive, Chinook Sciences, Oe:gen and 4Energy.
'Innovative and flexible marketing campaign aimed at securing tenants for award winning science park development'