Client Miller Birch is a joint venture between Miller Developments and East Midlands entrepreneur and property developer Peter Gadsby. Established in 2000, it is one of the UK’s leading property development companies.
Development advice / marketing / disposal
- Input into design, specification and size of accommodation suitable for the market place
- Establishment of brand as leading edge Business Park
- Disposal of speculative and pre-let office accommodation
- Investment valuation advice throughout the development process to create saleable end investments
Miller Birch and Innes England
Over the past ten years, Innes England has advised Miller Birch on a variety of development schemes but most notably its prestigious ng2 business park. It occupies an outstanding location and is now firmly established as one of the most sought-after business addresses in Nottingham. The award-winning development combines a series of large iconic headquarter office buildings together with smaller pavilion style units known as The Triangle. Over 400,000 sq ft has been developed with space for up to a further 200,000 sq ft of accommodation.
- Working with Miller Birch, Innes England provided development, feasibility studies and disposal activity
- Successfully established the ng2 brand as a leading edge business park
- Set the record for the highest rent and freehold prices achieved in the market place
- Pre-let 110,000 sq ft and disposing of the investments to institutional investors
- Attracted a high calibre of occupiers including Experian, Speedo, Specsavers and the Bank of England
- Successful redevelopment of a manufacturing complex created over 4,000 jobs to date
'Cradle to grave advice on the development of a prime office park'