Acting on behalf of Wilson Bowden Developments to formulate and implement a marketing campaign for the final phase of a mixed-use industrial and office development.
Development Consultancy Expertise
- Strategic advice for an industrial and office development to enable masterplanning
- Develop a disposal and marketing strategy
- Securing occupiers on both a freehold and leasehold basis
Working as a team with a national and regional firm of joint agents, with a clear division of responsibility and understanding to promote the site in the most effective way.
Advice to the developer in relation to market conditions and the type and mix of both office and industrial buildings to be constructed that would most suit local market demand.
An in-depth knowledge of the local market, including many of the major industrialists and occupiers, enabling a more satisfactory process of engagement.
Identifying occupiers and to facilitating a relationship between the occupier and the developer, leading to satisfactory disposals, particularly on a bespoke basis to include:
- Kitsons Insulation Products
- Peak Traffic Services
- Leander Pet Foods (Eukanuba)
- Meridian Business Park is complete and is recognised as a strategically positioned and well masterplanned business park within the region
- Market knowledge enabled more focused development to take place to cater for local market demand
- A mix of both speculative and bespoke buildings allowed for occupiers specific requirements to be delivered, whilst a phased program of speculative development allowed for the more immediate, less complicated requirements, particularly originating from the local market to be satisfied
'50 acres developed in total'