Kiss Cards operates from over 90 stores and is on an expansion drive to secure another 50 stores in 2012. The current store portfolio covers England and ranges from Bishop Auckland to Torquay. Recent acquisitions include Alfreton, Northampton and Market Harborough.
- Acquisition of new stores throughout the UK
- Lease renewals and rent reviews
- Disposals of surplus stores
- Management of dilapidations
Kiss Cards and Innes England
Innes England is sole appointed property advisor responsible for all new store acquisition, disposal of surplus or relocated stores as well as providing strategic advice on all professional matters such as rent reviews, lease renewals, dilapidations and rating.
- Acquired 40 stores in the last 12 months
- Continue to acquire sites for growth of business
- Re-gearing leases and relocating stores when opportunities arise