Sladen Estates is a commercial developer specialising in industrial and office development across a wide geographical area stretching from the North East to the south of England. Peveril Securities is the commercial development arm of Bowmer and Kirkland – one of the UK’s largest privately owned construction groups. Sladen Estates and Peveril Securities formed a joint venture to develop several sites in North Nottinghamshire centred on Junction 28 of the M1 motorway.
Development advice / marketing disposal services
- Input into design specification and size of accommodation suitable for the marketplace
- Preparation of marketing campaign including branding, brochure design and preparation of marketing collateral
- Disposal of speculative and pre-let / pre-sale industrial and warehouse accommodation
- Investments all subsequently disposed of
Sladen Estates / Peveril Securities and Innes England
Over the past 15 years, Innes England has advised the joint venture on a range of pre-let and speculative warehouse / industrial schemes with 509,350 sq ft of space developed across five sites for occupiers including Welcome Foods, West Notts College and Moto Direct.
- Working with Sladen Estates and Peveril Securities, Innes England provided development advice, market demand and investment disposal activity
- Disposals were achieved on both a freehold and leasehold basis to a range of local, regional and national occupiers
- Unit sizes ranged from 21,000 sq ft to 81,000 sq ft in 12 buildings across five sites all within close proximity to Junction 28 of the M1 motorway
Over half a million square feet disposed of to a dozen occupiers