Interchange Leicester, situated at the junction of the A6 and A46, was a speculative 15-acre office and industrial development. Developer Jelson Limited instructed Innes England to formulate strategic recommendations for the development. In addition, a marketing strategy was formulated to promote the site in the most effective way.
Development consultancy expertise
- Strategic market advice for an industrial and office development to enable masterplanning
- Develop a disposal and marketing strategy
- Securing occupiers on both a freehold and leasehold basis
Innes England advised the developer in relation to market conditions and the type and mix of both office and industrial buildings to be constructed that would most suit local and regional market demand. An in-depth knowledge of the local market, including many of the major industrialists and occupiers, enabled an effective process of engagement. Innes England went on to identify occupiers and to facilitated a relationship between the occupier and the developer, leading to satisfactory disposals to the following companies:
Bluestone Catering Solutions
Milords International Limited
Integral UK Limited
- The first phases of the development, including design and build opportunities, are complete and occupied.
Market knowledge enabled more focused development to take place to cater for local market demand and initial interest and success led to further speculative development on site.
- As a result, Interchange Birstall is firmly established as one of Leicester’s premier industrial and commercial locations.
15 acres developed in total