Regional Development Agency wished to promote the former 85-acre Cotgrave Colliery for a mixed use residential and commercial redevelopment.
Development Consultancy Expertise
- Viability and masterplanning advice on mixed use, primarily residential scheme
- Liaison with key stakeholders from inception through to disposal
Innes England formed part of the masterplanning team providing numerous feasibility studies and viability analyses to inform the masterplanning process particularly the level of residential development needed to support commercial development in this location.
Engaged with many key stakeholders including local authority, adjoining land owners, parish councils etc to ensure a deliverable scheme.
Planning consent successfully achieved for mixed use residential scheme and commercial redevelopment incorporating significant remodelling of the town retail centre.
- Masterplan established and refined to incorporate the correct balance of residential and commercial uses whilst remaining financially viable
- Redevelopment of the town centre incorporated key to delivering the consent
- Planning consent obtained for a mixed use scheme
- Site successfully disposed of to Barratts/David Wilson Homes following competitive bidding situation.
'85 acre former Colliery located in the greenbelt'