Conviviality Retail owns the UK’s largest franchised off-licence and convenience chain with 611 stores. These stores are operated under six fascias including Bargain Booze, Wine Rack and Thoroughgoods
- Sole acquisition agent for the Midlands, East Anglia and Cambridgeshire for brands including Bargain Booze, Wine Rack and BB Warehouse
- Acquisitions from 700 sq ft to 3,500 sq ft
Conviviality Retail and Innes England
Innes England was appointed to acquire new stores for the chain. In addition, Innes England is also searching for the company-run BB Warehouse concept – a 3,000 sq ft retail model selling bulk premium wine, spirits and
Innes England is retained to find retail units for the different formats throughout the Midlands, East Anglia and Cambridgeshire.
- Since appointment in 2014, Innes England has helped to secure sites for new and existing franchisees.
- Innes England works in collaboration with Conviviality and their franchisees to find the best opportunities, both on and off market.
- The first acquisition was off market where we helped identify the best location in the town, target the various retailers and was successful in agreeing an assignment at nil premium from a national high street chain.
The UK’s largest franchised off-licence and convenience chain