The roles involve the management of commercial properties which consists of retail, office, and industrial units on behalf of our clients.
Key responsibilities will include the following:
- Overseeing rent, insurance, and service charge collection/ debt management for the property portfolios
- Management of service charges including but not limited to the setting budgets, reconciling accounts and day to day management of expenditure
- Client care – day to day liaison with clients, tenants, and contractors
- Preparing of client reports and reporting
- Property inspections
- Dealing with tenant applications for alterations, licences, and lease variation
- General day to day advice and lead instructions
- Professional and determined approach to work with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Clear and efficient communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team, in an often-fast paced environment, but also confident to independently when required
- Hold a full UK driver's licence
We have openings for a Graduate Surveyor and a Chartered Surveyor up to Associate Director level. We will also consider experienced professionals who are not MRICS accredited.
A competitive salary and package is available depending upon experience, level and skillset.
Please send your CV and covering letter via email to Matt Howson, Director at firstname.lastname@example.org