We have been investing in young talent in the East Midlands for over 25 years – giving graduates a unique balance of support and freedom to learn and grow. We’re proud of our track record in developing graduates, with almost 90% passing their APC first time.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate to joint our Agency and Business Space team on a permanent basis, to be based out of our Derby office.
We’re looking for a motivated self-starter who is preparing to qualify as a Chartered Surveyor.
This is an entry level role, where the successful candidate will work alongside company director, senior surveyors and team. The successful candidate will be supported in achieving Chartered status by our dedicated APC Counsellor with opportunities to rotate across departments.
Key responsibilities will include:-
- Assisting with measured inspections
- Taking photographs of properties and premises
- Research to assist in ascertaining market value
- Dealing with enquiries by telephone and via the various websites we are listed with, entering onto our CRM system Agency Pilot and matching enquirers to properties
- Loading properties onto Agency Pilot
- Assisting in marketing a range of commercial properties
- Updating enquiry schedules for client
- Assist in negotiation and agreeing heads of terms
- Liaison with solicitors
You will be a recent graduate with a good, relevant, RICS-accredited degree. Ideally you will have gained some practical work experience in commercial surveying. You will be energetic with strong interpersonal skills and a good standard of English and Math.
You must have a valid full UK driving licence as you will be required to travel to inspections or for viewings across the region.
In return, we offer a competitive salary, a varied workload in a vibrant, sociable work environment and an excellent opportunity to further your career.
Please send your CV to:
Hannah Vassey MAAT
Accountant / Company Secretary
0115 924 3243 / 07919 593575