Peerless. Trusted. Courageous. Legacy-conscious. These are the values that set us apart and help us achieve results for our clients. Right now, we have opportunities for people who can bring their knowledge and expertise to the following roles
Secretary/PA - Leicester
We have an opportunity for an efficient secretary/PA to support our Professional Services surveying team. We’re looking for a proactive individual who can exercise independent judgement to ensure the department runs smoothly.
Based in our city-centre Leicester office, you will be a proficient and competent user of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel) and have excellent typing and audio skills.
Key responsibilities include:
- producing all correspondence, documents, reports and presentations to agreed deadlines, including audio and copy typing and document binding.
- maintaining effective systems for filing, information retrieval, and archiving
- creating and managing job files in accordance with audit guidelines
- generating invoices as required
- answering the phone and dealing with telephone queries
- arranging property inspections
- managing diaries, including making travel arrangements
Ideally, you’ll have experience in property management or a surveyor’s office, but more important are solid organisational skills, a capacity to work flexibly and prioritise tasks and workload.
You’ll also have an eye for detail and the ability to liaise effectively with other support staff to ensure that work is completed to given deadlines and to a high standard.
In return, we offer a vibrant, sociable work environment and generous holidays.
This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours a week with an hour for lunch. Salary according to experience.
To apply, send your CV and covering letter to Alicia Rudzka email@example.com
Property Management Surveyor - Derby
We have exciting opportunities for two qualified Property Management Surveyors with a commercial approach.
You’ll be joining a supportive team managing commercial properties for a range of clients. You’ll also have the ability to work autonomously and manage your own work load.
Key responsibilities include:
- overseeing rent reviews, lettings, lease renewals and lease re-gears on behalf of clients
- management of rental and other monies due
- dealing with tenant applications for consents to assign, sub-let and alter
- ensuring tenant compliance with lease obligations in relation to use and repairing obligations
- preparing and administering service charge budgets and expenditure
- ensuring compliance with relevant legislation, including Health and Safety
- liaising with clients’ solicitors and other consultants
You’ll be a personable professional with excellent communications skills and gravitas with clients.
You must hold a relevant, RICS-accredited degree, and post-qualification experience in Property Management is essential.
Ideally, you will have achieved Chartered Surveyor status (MRICS) but we will consider applications from experienced, non-qualified Surveyors looking to complete their APC
Based in our Derby office, you’ll be required to travel across the UK regularly. A full, clean UK driving licence is essential.
In return, we offer a varied workload in a vibrant, sociable work environment and an excellent opportunity to further your career.
Salary by negotiation.
To apply, send your CV with a covering letter to Sarah Howard firstname.lastname@example.org